Southern Pines Landscaping and Irrigation Installation and Maintenance Services
(1) Does Southern Pines Landscaping provide free estimates for landscaping services and irrigation new installations?
Yes. We provide free estimates on all the services we provide. Our goal is to customize all our services based on what our clients need and budget.
(2) What can you tell me about the plants you use?
Once your landscaping design is created, we use local plant growers to create your garden. By using locally grown plants, your garden will continually to strive due to the fact that the plants are used to and right for your area. In addition to adding the correct plants, we also make sure that the soil has the correct pH, vitamins and nutrients which will ensure the overall health of your garden and lawn.
(3) Do you offer maintenance agreements or service contracts for irrigation?
Yes. We offer different packages to fit your budget and needs. We also offer a yearly maintenance agreement, which includes: spring startups, and winterization. We recommend to have the winterization done as a preventive maintenance, in order to prevent pipe or parts damage due to freezing temperatures.
(4) Does your company provide warranty period on parts and irrigation installation?
Yes. All our irrigation parts and installation services has a limited warranty included at no additional cost. The limited warranty does not cover: acts of God, power surges, damage made by other companies, vandalism, landscaping damage, parts purchased by the client, parts not installed by us, or parts that are hit by a vehicle. We cover manufacturer and installed related defects only.
(5) What type of damage could happen to my property during install?
While installing an automatic sprinkler system, minimal damage will occur. Southern Pines Landscaping use specialized equipment for installing pipe into the ground with causes minimal impact. Once installed, the sprinkler lines will hardly be visible, and will completely disappear once your lawn grows.
(6) Do you repair and service existing sprinkler systems?
Yes, we work on all existing systems.
(7) Who do I call if I have questions?
Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 – 5:00, and Saturday from 10:00 – 2:00. You will either speak with Ivonne or Benitto. They will answer your questions or concerns.
(8) What areas do you service?
We currently service the following cities: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Buford, Buckhead, Cumming, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, and Snellville.